- Baba Ganoush
- Chilled Pear Tomato Gazpacho with Cucumber, Melon, and Lump Crabmeat
- Thai Curry Noodle Bowl
- BBQ Chicken Dip
- Beef Tenderloin Crackers
- Easy Grilled Chicken
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- The Fresh Catch
- Dandy® Sweet Corn and Florida Rock Shrimp Roll
- Baja Santa Fe Ceviche
- Mole Tamarind BBQ Braised Pork Shanks
- Surf and Turf
- Pizza with Pizzazz
- Shrimp Tortillas con Queso Fresco
By Chef Abramo
A true Mediterranean dish! Made with eggplants and onions, a perfect appetizer for any occasion!
Pictured: Baba Ganoush
- 4 eggplants
- 1 onion quartered
- 1 1/2 cup of tahini
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 oz cumin
- 1 oz salt
- 1 oz white pepper
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt/Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place the eggplant and onions on a roasting or baking sheet for about an hour.
- In a blender, combine all the other ingredients and pulse until well-incorporated.
- Remove the onions and eggplants and peel the skin off the eggplant.
- In a blender/food processor, add the eggplants and onions to the mixture of other ingredients until well combined.
- Once all combined, you have Baba Ganoush! It is best served chilled and garnished with chopped parsley, olive oil, paprika, and served with pita bread/pita chips or veggies for scooping. Enjoy!
Chilled Pear Tomato Gazpacho with Cucumber, Melon, and Lump Crabmeat
Here’s a simple and deliciously different cold soup that’s perfect for a hot day. The pear tomatoes, pineapple juice and melon add just the right amount of sweetness to enhance the flavor of the crabmeat…and it only takes 15 minutes to put together!
Pictured: Chilled Pear Tomato Gazpacho with Cucumber, Melon, and Lump Crabmeat
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Aseptic Vegetable Broth or Swanson® Certified Organic Vegetable Broth
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Campbell’s® Tomato Juice
- 2 tsp. rice wine apple cider vinegar
- 3 fresh basil leaves, cut into very thin strips
- 3 fresh mint leaves, cut into very thin strips
- 2 cups each red and yellow pear tomato, cut into quarters or cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- ¼ cup diced, peeled and seeded cucumber
- ½ cup diced, peeled and seeded cantaloupe or Cavillion melon
- ¼ pound cooked lump crabmeat
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the broth, pineapple juice, tomato juice, vinegar, basil, mint, tomatoes, cucumbers, and cantaloupe in large bowl. Stir. Season to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cold.
- Ladle 1 cup of gazpacho in each of 6 chilled soup bowls. Top each serving of coup with 2 tsp crabmeat and ½ tsp olive oil. Enjoy!
Thai Curry Noodle Bowl
Add some Asian flair to your menu with this savory soup that’s filled with fresh flavor, vibrant color and great texture to make this recipe a definite keeper. Can be served hot or chilled.
Pictured: Thai Curry Noodle Bowl
- 1 tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton (32 oz.) Swanson® Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch matchstick-thin strips (about 1 cup)
- 8 oz. (1/2 of a 16-oz. package) wide cooked rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 3 tbsp. sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tbsp. chopped dry roasted salted peanuts
- 6 wedges lime
- Heat the oil in a 2.5-quart pot over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 45 seconds.
- Add the broth to the pot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the carrot and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the noodles to the pot and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- If you want your soup chilled, place in refrigerator for 3 hours or until cold.
- Serve topped with the green onions, cilantro, and peanuts with the lime wedges on the side. Enjoy!
BBQ Chicken Dip
This BBQ Chicken Dip is creamy, but has a secret kick from cayenne pepper! It pairs great with Carr’s® Whole Wheat Crackers!
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. milk
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- ¾ cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onion
- Carr’s Whole Wheat Crackers
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add cheddar cheese, milk, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Beat until combined. Spread cream cheese in 7-inch circle on serving plate.
- Spoon barbecue sauce on top. Sprinkle with chicken and onion. Serve with Carr’s Whole Wheat Crackers. Enjoy!
*Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15-20 second.
Beef Tenderloin Crackers
A perfect appetizer for an elegant affair—rare roast beef tenderloin topped with shaved Parmesan cheese, watercress and capers.
Pictured: Beef Tenderloin served on Carr’s® Table Water® Crackers
- 1 piece (1/2 lb.) trimmed beef tenderloin (center cut)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (divided)
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 Carr’s® Table Water® Crackers
- 1 cup watercress or baby arugula, trimmed
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp. drained capers
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Tie beef with string to hold shape, if necessary. Rub 1 tbsp. of the oil on all sides of beef. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. In skillet, sear beef for 20-25 minutes or until browned and desired doneness, turning frequently to brown on all sides*. Transfer to dish. Cool slightly. Cover and freeze about 3 hours or until partially frozen (or, cover and refrigerate for up for 24 hours).
- Using a sharp knife, very thinly crosswise slice beef.
- Arrange Carr’s® Table Water® Crackers on serving platter. Top crackers with beef, watercress/arugula, Parmesan cheese, and capers. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp. of olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with additional pepper, if desired. Serve with brown mustard or grain mustard, if desired.
*Note: If desired, roast beef instead of searing it. Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, at 425° F for about 20 minutes or until desired doneness.
Easy Grilled Chicken
An easy to make and simply delicious grilled chicken recipe using Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil!
Pictured: Grilled Chicken
- 3-4 lbs. chicken drumsticks and thighs
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. paprika
- Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry
- Combine Italian salad dressing, lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika in a plastic zipper bag. Reserve ½ cup marinade for basting chicken during grilling. Add chicken. Close the bag and turn to coat the chicken. Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken once. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil long enough to cover the grill’s grate. Make drainage holes in sheet foil with a large grilling fork.
- Place aluminum foil sheet with holes on grill rack. Immediately place chicken on aluminum foil.
- Grill chicken 5 minutes; flip. Continue grilling and turning every 5 minutes until chicken is tender and reaches 180 degrees F, about 30 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade during last 5 minutes of grilling time.
Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
A delicious recipe that you don’t have to worry about! Use Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners to eliminate the mess!
Pictured: Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 5 large yellow unions, sliced (1/4 inch-thick slices)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups beef stock
- ½ lb. grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 loaf Sourdough bread (optional)
- Line your 5-6 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions, brown sugar, thyme, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently until the onions are very soft and caramelized. About 25 minutes.
- Add flour; stir evenly to coat the onions.
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce.
- Add caramelized onion mixture into slow cooker. Add the beef and chicken stocks, cover with lid, set slow cooker to high heat and cook for 3 hours, or set it to low heat and cook for 6-8 hours, or until soup is hot.
- Remove and discard thyme sprigs.
- Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. Serve with Sourdough bread (optional).
The Fresh Catch
by Chef Josh Eslinger
A staple revolving dish at Crush Eleven with its ever changing composition reliant on local fresh ingredients and the Chef’s whim.
Pictured: Local Grilled Mahi / Florida Chorizo Smoked Rice / House Mole / Radish Pico De Gallo / Avocado Mousse / Salmon Skin Chicharron / Pepita Dust
Florida Chorizo Smoked Rice
- 250 grams Florida Chorizo
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. Smoked sweet paprika
- 250 grams basmati rice
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted and skinned
- 395 grams crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup wood chips
- Soak wood chips for 20 minutes
- Smoke rice for 10 minutes
- Sweat off all vegetables until soft. Set aside
- Add rice to the same pan and toast for 3 minutes
- Add stock and cook until the rice is fully cooked.
- .5 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 ancho chilies, dried, chopped
- 3 guajillo chilies, dried, chopped
- 3 chipotle chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- .25 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 15 oz. can tomato, with juice
- 2 corn tortillas, torn in small pieces
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 oz. Mexican chocolate
- Toast nuts, seeds, and peppers.
- Put dried chilies in hot water to rehydrate. Rinse out seeds and stems.
- Sauté onion, red pepper, and garlic. Cook until onion and garlic are translucent.
- Add cumin and rehydrated chilies. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add nuts, seeds, peanut butter, raisins, and tortillas. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add broth and cinnamon. Bring broth to a boil and then return to a simmer.
- Gradually add chocolate. (When adding chocolate, make sure it does not stick to the bottom and burn)
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Purée in small batches and put through a strainer.
- Chill down.
Radish Pico de Gallo
- 16 oz. Radishes
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ white onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ lb. Snap peas, brunoise
- 2 tbsp. Agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice onion and radishes.
- Mince cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients with lime juice. (Once made, the radishes will bleed. Do not combine too early in advance.)
- 3 avocados
- 14 oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 limes, juiced
- ¼ tsp. Cumin
- ¼ tsp. Coriander
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- Peel and pit avocados.
- Combine remaining ingredients and purée in Robot Coupe.
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. Pepitas
- Toast spices and seeds in sauté pan until aromatic.
- Set aside to cool.
- Grind seeds.
- Mix ground pepitas and toasted spices to use as garnish.
Dandy® Sweet Corn and Florida Rock Shrimp Roll
By Chef Todd Fisher from Dandy
A true Floridian dish! Crisp, refreshing, and delicious!
Pictured: Dandy® Sweet Corn and Florida Rock Shrimp Roll
- 2 ears fresh Dandy® corn
- 1 lb. Florida rock shrimp; shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 cup Dandy® sliced celery, chopped
- ½ tsp. celery salt
- 1 dash dry mustard
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 4 dashes Tabasco
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Zest & juice of 1 Dandy® Meyer lemon
- 24 King Hawaiian Rolls
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. Dandy® Radish Mini Sticks
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil and add 1 tbsp. Kosher salt. Place ears of corn in the water and cook for 3 minutes, remove and cool.
- Add shrimp and poach in water for 2-4 minutes until shrimp are cooked. Drain and cool shrimp quickly by placing them in bowl of ice water. Once cooled, remove from water and drain well. Place in dry, clean bowl.
- Cut corn from cob, place in bowl with shrimp, add mayonnaise, chopped celery, celery salt, mustard, black pepper and Tabasco; mix well. Add chopped parsley, Dandy® Meyer lemon juice and zest, stir to combine. Refrigerate salad until ready to serve.
- To build sandwiches: Cut King Hawaiian Rolls into individual rolls. Split the top of the rolls down center, only cutting half way down. Butter sides of the roll with softened butter and place on a medium high griddle. Allow rolls to get golden brown on each side. Once toasted, fill each roll with a heaping spoonful of cold shrimp salad. Top with Dandy® Radish Mini Sticks for garnish.
Baja Santa Fe Ceviche
By Chef Drew Ivey
Try this refreshing seafood dish from Olé Fire Grill!
- 1 lb. shrimp, finely diced
- 1 lb. scallops, finely diced
- 1 cup of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 red onion finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 oz. chili powder
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- In a large bowl, combine scallops and shrimp, and enough lime juice to cover the seafood. Allow to marinate for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving ½ cup of lime juice.
- Combine seafood with remaining ingredients and reserved lime juice, to taste, and stir gently to combine. Chill thoroughly.
Mole Tamarind BBQ Braised Pork Shanks
by Chef Drew Ivey
These BBQ Pork Shanks are easy to make and absolutely delicious! Just marinate, cook, and enjoy!
- 1 lb. raw pork shanks
- 2 cups Mojo Marinade
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 oz. Garlic, minced
- Olé Fire Grill Bottled Mole Tamarind BBQ Sauce
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Marinate raw pork shanks with Mojo Marinade, orange juice, lime juice, and minced garlic for 24 hours.
- Cook in oven at 275 Degrees for 3 hours in covered dish with foil.
- Finish on grill for 5 minutes brushing with Mole Tamarind BBQ Sauce.
- Plate and garnish with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Surf and Turf
By Chef Glenn Gilbert
This dish brings an elaborate twist to the Surf and Turf! Featuring pan-seared Kobe beef tenderloin medallions on a roasted red pepper coulis, with seared Halibut on truffle polenta with bacon foam and a Pancetta chip!
Roasted Red Pepper Coulis
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 1 shallot, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 cup Chardonnay
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put a medium sized pot on the stove on high heat. Add butter and wait until it melts. Once melted, add garlic and shallots and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the roasted red peppers and then the Chardonnay and chicken stock. Bring to a boil and then let it reduce by 1/3 of the way down.
- Remove from heat and puree the mixture using an immersion blender until everything is smooth. The sauce should hold to the back of the spoon when inserted into the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 slices smoked bacon, chopped
- ½ lb. Pancetta, finely diced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 tsp. soy lecithin granules
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat and add the bacon and Pancetta. Cook until crispy.
- In a 2-quart pan, add the stock and cream. Heat the liquids then add the bacon and Pancetta. Bring to a simmer and add soy lecithin granules. Simmer for 5 minutes and then set aside for another 5 minutes
- Blitz with a hand blender and scoop off the foam. Place on filet.
Pizza with Pizzazz
Top a mini bagel with Creamy Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Flavor cheese from The Laughing Cow with your favorite veggies for a delicious twist on pizza!
Pictured: Pizza with Pizzazz
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow® Creamy Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Flavor cheese
- Your favorite diced vegetables (mushrooms, roasted red and green peppers, caramelized onions, roasted eggplant, broccoli, etc.)
- Mini bagels, toasted
- Spread The Laughing Cow® Creamy Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Flavor cheese onto the toasted mini bagels. Top with your favorite vegetables. Enjoy!
Shrimp Tortillas con Queso Fresco
Leftover shrimp are reborn! Try wrapping them in mini tortillas and dressing them in arugula and Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle cheese from The Laughing Cow.
Pictured: Shrimp Tortillas con Queso Fresco
- 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle cheese
- Leftover shrimp
- 2 mini tortillas
- Spread The Laughing Cow® Creamy Queso Fresco Chipotle cheese on mini tortillas. Place shrimp and arugula as desired. Enjoy!