NEW RESCHEDULED DATE:
JULY 11 & 12, 2020
Due to the severity of COVID-19 and the need to keep our guests and team safe, the event dates have been moved to July 11 and 12, 2020.
- Our best practices include following the recommendations of the CDC on prevention steps, including following strict handwashing procedures and all vendor partners will be required to wear gloves when serving food or drinks.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations located throughout the event for guests.
- Each vendor booth serving food or drink will have bottled hand sanitizer at their booths.
- Handwashing sinks are available in the public restrooms located in the parking lot of Alan Shepard Park
- We are staying up-to-date with the CDC recommendations.
- In addition we are in close contact with the local government and are following their guidance.
- Updates from Space Coast Tourism https://www.visitspacecoast.com/visitor-update
Thank you for your joining us at Cocoa Beach Uncorked for an amazing weekend of great food, wine, craft beer and spirits. We will continue to work together to keep our event guests, vendor partners and event staff safe.